5 Steps To Buying A Flood Policy
- Check your property’s risk and flood zone
- Collect some basic details on your property
- Contact one of our agents 800.884.4686
- Determine your coverage needs
- Receive a quote for your premium
Information Needed For A Flood Quote
- Property Address
- Construction Year
- Occupancy Type (Commercial or Residential Use)
- Foundation Type
- Number of Floors
How Do I Renew A Flood Insurance Policy?
Flood insurance does not renew automatically, so it is very important to pay on time when your insurance company notifies you of the expiration of your insurance. If you’ve received a flood insurance renewal bill from one of the companies listed here, you can pay online at MyFlood.com.
Allowing your policy to lapse can have serious ramifications. If your flood insurance expires for more than 90 days, or twice for any number of days, you may no longer be eligible for the discounted rate you may have got.